ACM (Association for Computing Machinery) SIGGRAPH (Special Interest Group in Graphics) mission is to foster and celebrate innovation in Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques.
The TU (Tulsa University) Student SIGGRAPH chapter strives to bring together post secondary students who have a passion for computer graphics from both a technical and creative aspect.
WHAT WE DO
TU SIGGRAPH Student Chapter hosts several activities and events throughout the year, such as:
Join TU SIGGRAPH Student Chapter
- Do you have a passion for computer graphics?
- Are you interested in 3D modeling and animation?
- Do you want to develop video games?
- Are you interested the software/hardware development for computer graphics?
- Do you have a interest in film, special effects or animation?
- Are you curious about virtual reality and augment reality?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above then you should join our TU SIGGRAPH student chapter. To join simply come to our next meeting or contact on of our current officers.