- University of Tulsa (UTulsa) SIGGRAPH chapter is made up of students who hold an official SIGGRAPH membership.
- UTulsa SIGGRAPH will meet regularly each each month during the academic year. Meeting times and dates will be determined by the chapter officers and members.
- UTulsa SIGGRAPH will host a minimum of 4 public events each academic year.
- More Info: For more Information contact: email@example.com
UTULSA SIGGRAPH EVENT INFORMATION
UTULSA SIGGRAPH hosts a minimum of 4 public events each academic year. Attendees of these events must abide by the rules and regulations below.
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- UNIVERSITY OF TULSA REGULATIONS
- Exhibitors and attendees must adhere to all the University Tulsa (TU), city, county, state, and federal regulations.
- The selling or use of tobacco, alcohol, and gambling-related products are strictly forbidden at these events.
- All weapons of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- For a complete list of University of Tulsa rules and regulations visit: https://goo.gl/TNi2YQ
- Attendees may bring children; however, all children 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children are not permitted to wander freely through the event or the university without a guardian of 18 years of age or older.
- VR & AR hardware manufacturers advise that VR use is limited to children over 13 years old. Parents must agree to sign a waiver allowing children under 13 to demo any of the game in our VR showcase.
- LOST AND DAMAGED GOODS
- In the event of lost or damaged goods, please inform a member of UTulsa SIGGRAPH. They will direct you to campus Safety and Security. However, UTulsa SIGGRAPHf nor TU is responsible for anything missing or broken during the event.
- All Exhibitors and guests are held accountable for his or her own belongings and are encouraged to make sure that they have all their possessions before leaving the event to ensure that nothing is left behind.
- VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY
- By attending the public public UTulsa SIGGRAPH events, attendees are granting their permission to be photographed or recorded by individuals authorized by UTulsa SIGGRAPH and grant their permission for UTulsa SIGGRAPH to use such videos and images or footage for archival or promotional purposes.
- We do not represent, warrant, or guarantee that other attendees or other individuals will not take photos or record video or audio of you while you are attending the public expo event. You attend the expo at your own risk with regards to such photos, videos, and audio, being taken by a third-party.
Inclement Weather Policy
- Delayed Start
Should the need arise due to extreme conditions or other short-term emergencies, UTulsa SIGGRAPH will implement a One-Hour Delayed Start procedure for all events.
A decision to cancel or postpone the event will be made no later than the day before the event by UTulsa SIGGRAPH. All pre-registered participants will be notified by email.
- In the event of weather disasters coordinators will announce cancellations the morning of the event, online and through social networks.
- Latest Updates
- Be sure to check the website and our Facebook and Twitter pages for any changes to the event schedule.
UPDATES AND CHANGES
The University of Tulsa and UTulsa SIGGRAPH reserves the rights to change, modify, and or update the rules, regulations, and guidelines at anytime. These will be subject to change at anytime without notification